- About Us
- Tech Services
- Tech Library
- About GEF
Cylinder Society 2014
Attention GAAmericas members and Cylinder Society members. Nominations for the Cylinder Society Class of 2014 are now being accepted. Learn more »
Important NEW EPA Regulations for PRINTING OPERATIONS! click here »
Golden Cylinder Award Winners
CONGRATULATIONS to the winners of the Golden Cylinder Awards for the Packaging, Product and Label categories. They were announced at our Technical Forum September 17-18.
Our "Best of the Best" honors went to:
Packaging Corporation of America - Waco for their corrugated 12-750 SKYY Infusion.
Mike Savana accepts the award on behalf of PCA.
Interprint for their Arabascato Corchia Marble decorative laminate.
Todd Luman accepts the award on behalf of Interprint.
Gravure Association of the Americas
Our organization provides a forum for the exchange of specialized information through a network of GAAmericas councils which address unique concerns and encourage the use of gravure.
Gravure is an advanced, high-tech printing process operating the fastest and widest printing presses in the world, and was the first printing process to employ a totally digital environment.
GAAmericas promotes the gravure printing process for publication printing, package printing and product printing.
Become a member of GAAmericas!
Some benefits of membership include:
- Network with other members from around the world - print buyers, suppliers and printers throughout the industry.
- Access to the GAAmericas technical resources & articles.
- Learn More »
Learn about GAAmericas:
10 Good Reasons to Support GAAmericas
1. Represents the interest of the gravure printing process
2. Promotes technological advances
3. Tracks and reports environmental regulations and issues
4. Provides process education and training through our programs, conferences and symposiums
5. Acts as a central repository and disseminator of information related to gravure
6. Provides working technical committees that offer current process information and experience
7. Offers an open forum for professional networking to advance common interests
8. Publishes the most current developments in the gravure industry in GRAVURE magazine and GravurExchange
9. Offers technical support and consulting
10. Supports on-site and off-site training with technical manuals