- About Us
- Tech Services
- Tech Library
- About GEF
Our Congratulations To...
The Cylinder Society Class of 2015.
From Packaging, Product and Label Gravure (L-R above) Kent Seibel, Ohio Gravure Technologies; Joe Wright, American Greetings; Carlo Rosso, Bobst Italia pictured with Cylinder Society President Hubert Metzger, Chema Technology
From Publication Gravure (L-R above) New inductee Ian Hamilton, UPM is pictured with Cylinder Society members Pamela Schenk, Gravure Association of the Americas and Dave Schirmer, Hearst.
Click here to view all society members and learn more about the Cylinder Society.
Golden Cylinder Awards
The 2016 Golden Cylinder Awards competition is now closed. Judging took place May 24-25, 2016 in Rocester, NY. Winners will be announced at the 2016 Golden Cylinder Awards Ceremonies held during the fall conferences:
- packaging, product and stamp categories at the Technical Forum October 12-13
- publication categories at the Print Media Conference November 15-18
Gravure Association of the Americas
Our organization provides a forum for the exchange of specialized information through a network of GAAmericas councils which address unique concerns and encourage the use of gravure.
Gravure is an advanced, high-tech printing process operating the fastest and widest printing presses in the world, and was the first printing process to employ a totally digital environment.
GAAmericas promotes the gravure printing process for publication printing, package printing and product printing.
Become a member of GAAmericas!
Some benefits of membership include:
- Network with other members from around the world - print buyers, suppliers and printers throughout the industry.
- Access to the GAAmericas technical resources & articles.
- Learn More »
Learn about GAAmericas:
GEF Scholarships Available
ATTENTION graduate and undergraduate students interested in the gravure industry! The Gravure Education Foundation has scholarships available for the 2016 academic year. Follow the links below to review the applications and requirements to receive these monetary awards.
Reasons to Support GAAmericas
1. Represents the interest of the gravure printing process
2. Promotes technological advances
3. Tracks and reports environmental regulations and issues
4. Provides process education and training through our programs, conferences and symposiums
5. Acts as a central repository and disseminator of information related to gravure
6. Provides working technical committees that offer current process information and experience
7. Offers an open forum for professional networking to advance common interests
8. Publishes the most current developments in the gravure industry in GRAVURE magazine and GravurExchange
9. Offers technical support and consulting
10. Supports on-site and off-site training with technical manuals