- About Us
- Tech Services
- Tech Library
- About GEF
Please join us at GAAmericas in extending our heartfelt sympathies to the Quadracci family over the recent passing of Betty Quadracci. Along with her late husband Harry, Betty co-founded QuadGraphics, Inc. They were both long-time supporters of the Gravure Education Foundation and the Gravure Association of the Americas. She will be missed! Read more »
Gravure Global Summit
March 12-13, 2014
Miami Marriott Key Biscayne
Go to Summit Webpage »
Important NEW EPA Regulations for PRINTING OPERATIONS! click here »
Golden Cylinder Award Winners
We CONGRATULATE all the Golden Cylinder Award winners for 2013! Click here to see all award winners.
The Best of the Best Publication Winner is...
Restoration Hardware 2012 Fall Campaign
The Best of the Best Packaging Winner is...
The Best of the Best Product Winner is...
Eastern Black Walnut
Click here to see all award winners.
Gravure Association of the Americas
Our organization provides a forum for the exchange of specialized information through a network of GAAmericas councils which address unique concerns and encourage the use of gravure.
Gravure is an advanced, high-tech printing process operating the fastest and widest printing presses in the world, and was the first printing process to employ a totally digital environment.
GAAmericas promotes the gravure printing process for publication printing, package printing and product printing.
Become a member of GAAmericas!
Some benefits of membership include:
- Network with other members from around the world - print buyers, suppliers and printers throughout the industry.
- Access to the GAAmericas technical resources & articles.
- Learn More »
Learn about GAAmericas:
GAAmericas Management Excellence Awards
Applications are now being accepted for the 2014 Managemet Excellence Awards. Click here to donwload the form.
10 Good Reasons to Support GAAmericas
1. Represents the interest of the gravure printing process
2. Promotes technological advances
3. Tracks and reports environmental regulations and issues
4. Provides process education and training through our programs, conferences and symposiums
5. Acts as a central repository and disseminator of information related to gravure
6. Provides working technical committees that offer current process information and experience
7. Offers an open forum for professional networking to advance common interests
8. Publishes the most current developments in the gravure industry in GRAVURE magazine and GravurExchange
9. Offers technical support and consulting
10. Supports on-site and off-site training with technical manuals