- About Us
- Tech Services
- Tech Library
- About GEF
Call for Entries 2013 Gravure Buyers' Guide
We are in the process of putting together the 2013 Gravure Buyers’ Guide. If your business is related to the gravure industry, you are entitled to a FREE company listing in this valuable marketing tool. Also, for a modest investment, you may upgrade your Buyers’ Guide listing by adding your company logo and hyperlink.
The Buyers’ Guide will be completed by the end of the year, and will be posted on the Gravure Association of America's website, as a downloadable PDF file, as well as posted by category in the Buyers’ Guide pages of our website. It will also be emailed directly to the several thousand people in our database, can be accessed on our Facebook page and will be available as an app for your iPhone or iPad.
For your free listing, please click here to open the PDF of the 2013 Gravure Buyers’ Guide form and fill in all pertinent fields.
We recommend you enhance your marketing and brand awareness by adding your logo and hyperlink to your listing for $155.00. One lead more than covers the investment! Payment information is included on the Buyers’ Guide form. Your logo and hyperlink are great ways for your company to stand out and be noticed! Click here to browse the 2012 Gravure Buyers’ Guide to see how the companies with logos really catch your eye.
Ask about our special rates for advertising space within the 2013 Gravure Buyers’ Guide. Your full or half page ad will be placed in the area of your company’s Buyers’ Guide listing.
Your completed Buyers’ Guide form can be faxed to 201-523-6048, or scanned and sent via email to email@example.com. If you have any questions, please contact Sue Schippits at 920-495-4969.
Thank you in advance for your participation in the 2013 Gravure Buyers’ Guide.
GAAmericas Golden Cylinder Awards
CALL FOR ENTRIES
We are now accepting entries for the 2015 Golden Cylinder Awards. Submission deadline is May 1, 2015.
10 Good Reasons to Support GAAmericas
1. Represents the interest of the gravure printing process
2. Promotes technological advances
3. Tracks and reports environmental regulations and issues
4. Provides process education and training through our programs, conferences and symposiums
5. Acts as a central repository and disseminator of information related to gravure
6. Provides working technical committees that offer current process information and experience
7. Offers an open forum for professional networking to advance common interests
8. Publishes the most current developments in the gravure industry in GRAVURE magazine and GravurExchange
9. Offers technical support and consulting
10. Supports on-site and off-site training with technical manuals