- About Us
- Tech Services
- Tech Library
- About GEF
|Brochure contains program and registration form.|
2014 GAAmericas Environmental Workshop
Print on Paper...A Sustainability Success Story
Date: November 17-18, 2014
Naples Beach Hotel and Golf Club
851 Gulf Shore Boulevard North
Naples, Florida 34102
Reservations 800.237.7600. Click here for online hotel reservations. The code is: gravure.
- Click here to register online.
- Click here to download a registration form, fill it out and fax to 201.523.6048
- Call Allen Krusenstjerna at 201.523.6042 x104 to register by phone.
Registration Rates: Early bird rate is $195 and regular rate is $295. Early bird cut off date is 10/11/2014. Special Note: If you already registrered to attend the GPPC Conference, you may attend the Environmental Workshop for only $95. You must call Allen Krusenstjerna 201.523.6042 x104 to receive this special workshop rate.
See the GPPC Conference Page »
Click the cover image or "Download Brochure" link above to view the program.
10 Good Reasons to Support GAAmericas
1. Represents the interest of the gravure printing process
2. Promotes technological advances
3. Tracks and reports environmental regulations and issues
4. Provides process education and training through our programs, conferences and symposiums
5. Acts as a central repository and disseminator of information related to gravure
6. Provides working technical committees that offer current process information and experience
7. Offers an open forum for professional networking to advance common interests
8. Publishes the most current developments in the gravure industry in GRAVURE magazine and GravurExchange
9. Offers technical support and consulting
10. Supports on-site and off-site training with technical manuals