- About Us
- Tech Services
- Tech Library
- About GEF
Fundraiser Golf Tournament
Tee it up for the GEF!
This year's tournament will be held at the beautiful Lake Buena Vista Golf Club in Lake Buena Vista, Florida on Thursday afternoon, March 5, 2015. It immediately follows the Gravure Global Summit being held March 4-5, 2015 at the Lake Buena Vista Palace. This provides the perfect opportunity to attend the Summit and extend your stay to include a round of golf with colleagues and friends. ALL proceeds from the tournament will support the mission of the Gravure Education Foundation.
The event kicks off wih an 1:45 shotgun start for 18 holes of Texas Scramble golf. Two beverages of your choice are provided. And yes, there are many prizes to be awarded including a chance to win the $25,000 hole in one cash prize!
Click here for the tournament brochure with all the details.
Many types of tournament sponsorhips are available. Please refer to the brochure for the different sponsorships, and contact Phil Pimlott at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 812.406.5434, if you are interested in sponsoring/playing or if you have questions.
Thank You to Our 2015 Tournament Sponsors!
|Hole Sponsor (3)|
GAAmericas Golden Cylinder Awards
CALL FOR ENTRIES
We are now accepting entries for the 2015 Golden Cylinder Awards. Submission deadline is May 1, 2015.
10 Good Reasons to Support GAAmericas
1. Represents the interest of the gravure printing process
2. Promotes technological advances
3. Tracks and reports environmental regulations and issues
4. Provides process education and training through our programs, conferences and symposiums
5. Acts as a central repository and disseminator of information related to gravure
6. Provides working technical committees that offer current process information and experience
7. Offers an open forum for professional networking to advance common interests
8. Publishes the most current developments in the gravure industry in GRAVURE magazine and GravurExchange
9. Offers technical support and consulting
10. Supports on-site and off-site training with technical manuals