- About Us
- Tech Services
- Tech Library
- About GEF
Gravure Association of the Americas Membership
GAAmericas Membership Benefits:
- As an international trade association, GAAmericas provides access to members from around the world. You will have the opportunity to network extensively with print buyers, suppliers and printers throughout the industry to compare business practices and standards with the potential to increase your business.
- Potential to have your company listed on our website and linked to yours.
- Access to the “Members Only” section of the GAAmericas website that includes an on-line membership directory with up-to-date information, annual buyers' guide, upcoming GAAmericas events, committee updates, conference proceedings and newsletters.
- Free subscription to GRAVURE Magazine online, the only technical trade magazine published that is dedicated to the publication, packaging and product gravure process. Increase your marketing potential through advertising in the GRAVURE Magazine or by having an article published that would be of interest to other members in the industry. Receive High profile media exposure through GRAVURE Magazine and other industry trade publications.
- Membership promotion through our sponsorship program. Through sponsorship, your company can obtain noticeable exposure in the gravure industry.
- An opportunity to participate in the prestigious Golden Cylinder Awards competition. Winning a Golden Cylinder Award is a great way to showcase your company’s excellence. It is promoted in the GRAVURE Magazine, the GAAmericas website and many industrial trade publications. Just think of the free publicity your company will receive!
- An opportunity to participate on technical committees, councils, task force committees or event planning committees.
- To ensure your concerns are represented, there is the opportunity to communicate with the government’s environmental agency and influence the development of industry standards. Annual Environmental Summit participation with the National Environmental Health & Safety (NEHS).
- Customized technical training and consultation services at a discounted rate.
- Access to the GAAmericas Official Logo.
- Car rental arrangement made with Avis for reduced rates during GAAmericas functions.
- Our Job Is To Support You!
Value-added benefits for membership in GAAmericas:
- Corporate membership – all employees you designate are members
- Technical support available five days a week via email or phone
- Member rates on all upcoming events
- GAAmericas Basic Gravure Seminar
- Gravure Publishing Council Conference (GPC)
- Premedia/Spectrum Conference
- GAAmericas Advanced Pressroom Technology Seminar
- GAAmericas Environmental Workshop
- GAAmericas Packaging & Products Technology Seminar
- Member rate on all technical materials
- Process & Technology textbook, 2nd Edition
- Doctor Blade Manual (revised 2006)
- Gravure Impression Roll Manual
- Gravure Solvent Manual
- And more . . .
- Member rate on technical services
- Operator Certification
- Gravure Press Simulator (GPS)
- Access to all committees, programs and seminars
- Environmental and Sustainability Council
- GPC Council
- Publication Paper Committee
- Special Events
- Leadership Summit
- Premedia Conference
- Environmental Workshop
- GPC Conference
- Access to GAAmericas Membership Directory
- Subscription to GRAVURE Magazine
We Are an International Organization that:
- Represents the interest of the gravure printing process
- Promotes technological advances
- Tracks and reports environmental regulations and issues
- Provides process education and training through our programs, conferences and symposiums Acts as a central depository and disseminator of information related to gravure
- Provides working technical committees that offer current process information and experience
- Offers an open forum for professional networking to advance common interests
- Publishes the most current developments in the gravure industry in GRAVURE magazine
- Offers technical support and publishing technical manuals to support our membership
“PROGRESS THROUGH ASSOCIATION”
10 Good Reasons to Support GAAmericas
1. Represents the interest of the gravure printing process
2. Promotes technological advances
3. Tracks and reports environmental regulations and issues
4. Provides process education and training through our programs, conferences and symposiums
5. Acts as a central repository and disseminator of information related to gravure
6. Provides working technical committees that offer current process information and experience
7. Offers an open forum for professional networking to advance common interests
8. Publishes the most current developments in the gravure industry in GRAVURE magazine and GravurExchange
9. Offers technical support and consulting
10. Supports on-site and off-site training with technical manuals