- About Us
- Tech Services
- Tech Library
- About GEF
ATTENTION GAAmericas Members and/or Members of the Cylinder Society. Nominations for the class of 2015 will be forthcoming. Click here to view the 2014 nomination form. THIS FORM WILL BE UPDATED FOR 2015.
The Nominating Committee of the Society reviews all nomination applications. To allow ample time for the Society’s Nominating Committee to prepare its recommendations, a deadline for nominations for the year 2015 will be established later in 2015.
Class of 2014 will be posted soon. Click Here To View Member List »
Gravure Cylinder Society is an honorary Society founded in April 1981 by the Gravure Technical Association and Gravure Research Institute.
The Society was established to:
- Permit the members of the Gravure Association of the Americas to honor those industry leaders who have made outstanding or extraordinary contributions to the Gravure Industry and the Gravure Association of the Americas and its predecessor organizations - Packaging and Label Gravure Association Global, Gravure Association of America, Gravure Technical Association and Gravure Research Institute.
- Pay respect and appreciation to those whose vision, dedication and perseverance have been responsible for the growth of gravure from an accomplished and well-practiced craft to an International Industry of printing, publication, packaging, converting, specialty and gravure material and equipment firms.
- Promote and perpetuate the good friendship and camaraderie that has developed among those whose devoted careers have make possible the continued growth, accomplishments and traditions of the Gravure Industry.
- Support and promote through the individual and organized efforts of the members of the Society, the interest and well-being of the Gravure Association of America and the Gravure Industry.
Each year the Society nominates "...Industry leaders who have rendered outstanding or extraordinary contributions to the Gravure industry."
The Society meets at the GAA Annual Meeting and during the year members are involved in activities that promote and support gravure.
All GCS members are recognized by the distinctive pin they wear.
For more information on the Gravure Cylinder Society, contact Pamela Schenk.
10 Good Reasons to Support GAAmericas
1. Represents the interest of the gravure printing process
2. Promotes technological advances
3. Tracks and reports environmental regulations and issues
4. Provides process education and training through our programs, conferences and symposiums
5. Acts as a central repository and disseminator of information related to gravure
6. Provides working technical committees that offer current process information and experience
7. Offers an open forum for professional networking to advance common interests
8. Publishes the most current developments in the gravure industry in GRAVURE magazine and GravurExchange
9. Offers technical support and consulting
10. Supports on-site and off-site training with technical manuals