- About Us
- Tech Services
- Tech Library
- About GEF
|Brochure Contains Program Information and Registration Form|
Gravure Global Summit
This year's theme...Evolution of Gravure
Date: March 4-5, 2015
Lake Buena Vista Palace
1900 Lake Buena Vista Drive
Buena Vista, FL 32830
Here are the speakers and topics:
- Tom Carroll, RR Donnelley: Pace of Change and Innovation
- Gary Jones, PIA: EPA and OSAH Regulatory Update
- Tina Schuelke, Change Management l Communications Center, LLC: Leading Through Change
- Mike Keating, Keating Gravure Cylinders and Lee Oakley, Hybrid Cylinders: Alternative Engraving Substrates and Polymer
- Carol Werlé, Dalim: Cross Media Graphics
- Dr. Lutz Engisch: Laser Technologies
- Scott Thrift, Altria: Consumer Products - Adapting to a Changing Market
- David Blais, Quad/Graphics: One Leader's Jouney
Gravure Gobal Marketplace:
Display your company's capabilities for all attendees to see throughout the entire conference. You may choose to display your literature, demonstrate equipment or products, and meet customers, prospective customers and associates. A tabletop exhibit area is adjacent to the conference area. A draped table, chairs, and electrical outlet are provided. Registration fees for the Gravure Global Marketplace are $300 for members and $900 for nonmembers. To sign up for the Marketplace, please use one of the registration methods listed above. PLEASE NOTE: In order to exhibit at the Global Marketplace, you must also register for the conference at the registration rates noted above.
Please click here to download the sponsorship prospectus and see how you might like to provide support for this year's Summit. There are several ways through sponsorship to gain exposure for your company both on the internet and at the Summit. One benefit: your company's logo and website link will appear below as well as on our homepage.
Thank You Summit Sponsors!
GEF Golf Tournament Fundraiser
Once the Summit concludes, we will tee off almost immediately to benefit the Gravure Education Foundation. Make plans to stay and play a round of golf with friends and colleagues. ALSO BECOME A TOURNAMENT SPONSOR! Click here to downlod the Golf Tournament Brochure. It's a great time for a great cause! Learn more »
GAAmericas Golden Cylinder Awards
Judging for the 2015 Golden Cylinder Awards completed June 10th. Winners in the Packaging, Product, and Stamp categories will be announced at our Technical Forum October 7-8, and the winners in the Publication categories will be announced at the Print Media Conference November 17-20.