- About Us
- Tech Services
- Tech Library
- About GEF
Our congratulations to the 2014 winning companies:
|Gravure Company of the Year||RR Donnelley|
|Operational Innovation||ENULEC Electrostatics GmbH|
|Process/Efficiency Improvements||American Packaging Corporation|
|Environmental Sustainability||RR Donnelley|
|Safety Record||RR Donnelley|
|Employee Development||RR Donnelley|
|Industry Advocacy||Maverick Enterprises|
|Company Growth||Maverick Enterprises|
|Go-To-Market Agility||Multi-Color Corporation|
Click here to read more detail about the winners.
To apply for the awards next year, please return to this webpage later in 2014 at which time the 2015 application and information will be posted.
The Gravure Management Excellence Awards program was established to recognize leadership and management excellence in the gravure industry within the Americas and globally.
Companies are judged in the following categories:
Gravure Company of the Year
Gravure Company of the Year - Publication
Gravure Company of the Year - Packaging
Gravure Company of the Year - Products
Gravure Company of the Year - Labels
Gravure Supplier of the Year
Additionally, companies may be recognized in the following special areas:
Process / Efficiency Improvements
Why should you apply on behalf of you company?
- The opportunity to be recognized as Company of the Year focused on Excellence in Gravure Management of Products, Publications, Packaging, Labels or as a Supplier.
- The possibility to be awarded the Grand Honor of Gravure Company of the Year.
- Winners recognized at the Gravure Management Excellence Awards Reception sponsored by Amcor Tobacco Packaging to be held at the Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay, March 13, 2014, 5:30 - 7:30 p.m., during the Gravure Global Summit.
- Winners recognized in the GravurExchange prior to the event.
- The ability to send press releases and leverage recognition within your marketplace and to customers.
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION NEXT YEAR & GOOD LUCK!
Golden Cylinder Awards
The 2016 Golden Cylinder Awards competition is closed. In anticipation of the 2017 awards competition you can click here to learn more about these coveted industry awards and how to submit your application.