- About Us
- Tech Services
- Tech Library
- About GEF
Introducing PamioStar™ SP from Flint Group
Introducing PamioStar™ SP from Flint Group! A new series of solvent flexo surface print whites for the North American Flexible Packaging Market.
The PamioStar™ SP series of solvent flexo surface whites provide excellent technical performance while delivering exceptional value to customers. This application segment requires good opacity, gloss, and great print characteristics while delivering excellent value. The PamioStar™ SP series of surface whites is designed to deliver these attributes.
“The PamioStar™ SP series of whites is the next generation of surface whites for many general applications that do not require high heat resistance (i.e. bread bags). This new series builds on the past success we have had with Flint Group’s Polygloss™ series of surface whites,” says John Gaber Product Manager Film & Foil, Packaging and Narrow Web North America.
John Gaber concludes: “Flint Group recently launched a series of solvent flexo lamination whites called OmniLam™ PT; with the introduction of the PamioStar™ SP series of surface print whites Flint Group provides a solution to our surface print customers. These specially designed whites will deliver the performance and value today’s printer requires.”
Contact Deanna Whelan in the United States at email@example.com for further information.
GAAmericas Golden Cylinder Awards
CALL FOR ENTRIES
We are now accepting entries for the 2015 Golden Cylinder Awards. Submission deadline is May 1, 2015.
10 Good Reasons to Support GAAmericas
1. Represents the interest of the gravure printing process
2. Promotes technological advances
3. Tracks and reports environmental regulations and issues
4. Provides process education and training through our programs, conferences and symposiums
5. Acts as a central repository and disseminator of information related to gravure
6. Provides working technical committees that offer current process information and experience
7. Offers an open forum for professional networking to advance common interests
8. Publishes the most current developments in the gravure industry in GRAVURE magazine and GravurExchange
9. Offers technical support and consulting
10. Supports on-site and off-site training with technical manuals