- About Us
- Tech Services
- Tech Library
- About GEF
GAAmericas Printed Electronics & Functional Printing
Date: June, 2014
Information Forthcoming. See below information from the 2013 Symposium.
|Brochure contains registration form.|
2013 Printed Electronics & Intelligent Packaging Symposium
From Pilot to Production...Printed Electronics for Interactive Products & Smart Packaging
Date: May 6 - 7, 2013
James Martin Inn
GAAmericas will hold its second Printed Electronics and Intelligent Packaging Symposium at Clemson University, May 6-7, 2013 in partnership with The International Electronics Manufacturing Initiative (iNEMI) and the Envelope Manufacturers Association (EMA). Our first symposium was very well received, and we plan to build upon its success.
Worldwide sales of printed and organic electronics are expected to grow to over $60 billion by 2019, and the gravure industry has opportunities to capitalize on markets for printed electronics NOW. The symposium will provide participants with an opportunity to learn from leading printed electronics solution providers, researchers, packaging professionals, and brand strategists about key technologies, high-value applications and high-growth markets for printed electronics in packaging, point of purchase and signage.
Topics to be addressed include:
- The iNEMI printed electronics technology roadmap
- Moving printed electronics technologies out of the lab and into production
- The convergence of printed electronics and 3D printing
- Required printed electronics knowledge competencies
- Printed electronics circuit design and simulation
- Configuring a printed electronics pressroom
- Substrates and functional inks for printed electronics
- Marketing and selling printed electronics and intelligent packaging
- Case study presentations
In addition, we have an impressive list of speakers waiting to educate you in their fields of manufacturing, technology, consumer packaging, printing and retail as well as research. This is also a great networking experience.