- About Us
- Tech Services
- Tech Library
- About GEF
|Brochure contains registration form.|
2012 Gravure Publishing and Premedia Conference
Success Through Connecting and Collaborating
Date: Novemeber 11-14, 2012
The Waldorf Astoria Naples
Click here to make your hotel reservations.
Use Group Code: GPCC12
The Waldorf Astoria Naples may not have availability for the dates you require as our room block has been filled and the hotel is booked to capacity on certain dates during our event. There are several affiliated hotels that they recommend including the Hilton Naples which is approximately one-half mile from the resort and the Edgewater Beach Resort, about three miles away. Rates range from $199-$239/night.
This year’s format is new and exciting which is why we have chosen the theme, “Success Through Connecting and Collaborating”. We’ve combined the GPC and Premedia Conferences to bring you one comprehensive and integrated event known as the GPPC Conference. The focus is to give all attendees information on how print and technology connect. Please click here to review a flyer highlighting all the exciting changes for this year.
You’ll hear from industry leading companies and individuals detailing their strategies on how print and digital become integrated to drive business results. Be sure to click on the brochure image above to read the program details.
Plus, we’ve brought back Casino Night to go along with our Silent and Live Auctions benefitting the Gravure Education Foundation.
This is the conference you won’t want to miss...a lot of learning and networking, all in a casual atmosphere in sunny Naples, Florida!
Conference General Sponsors:
Conference Event Sponsors:
Winners of the prestigious Golden Cylinder Awards for the Publication Category will be announced after a special dinner in their honor.
The 2012 Class of the Cylinder Society will take their place among a group of prominent gravure industry stalwarts during a special induction ceremony.
Live Auction Fun:
Proceeds support the Gravure Education Foundation which ultimately benefits the students who will one day be our colleagues. It is a great cause and a great time!
On the evening of Novemember 13th, here are some of the items to be auctioned:
- Kindle Fire. donated by Denise Costello, RR Donnelley - value $199 (Click for details)
- Golf for 3 at Wee Burn Country Club. donated by Dave Schirmer, Hearst Enterprises - value $500 (Click for details)
- Week in Putney Vermont. donated by Kim Spencer, Talbots - value $1,300 (Click for details)
- Ryder Cup Framed Print. donated by Stephen Begley, Resolute Forest Products - value $130 (Click for details)
- Hand-made Bracelet. donated by Kim Spencer, Talbots - value TBD (Click for details)
- Hand-made Necklace. donated by Kim Spencer, Talbots - value TBD (Click for details)
- Chicago Bulls Tickets. donated by Scott Stensby, NewPage Corp. - value $130 (Click for details)
- Kaleidoscope #1. donated by Walter Vail, Scout Sourcing - value $80 (Click for details)
- Kaleidoscope #2. donated by Walter Vail, Scout Sourcing - value $250 (Click for details)
- New York Yankees Tickets. donated by Matt Dawley, Graphic Communications - value $1,040 (Click for details)
- New York Rangers Tickets. donated by Scott Stensby, NewPage Corp. - value $680 (Click for details)
- Basket of Delights from Wisconsin. donated by Terri Welsch, Shopko LLC - value $50 (Click for details)
- Trail Ride Through Northwoods of Wisconsin. donated by Terri Welsch, Shopko LLC - value $75 (Click for details)
- Ultimate Traveler's Padkage. donated by Mike Fink, Quad/Graphics - value $600 (Click for details)
- Teleidoscope. donated by Walter Vail, Scout Sourcing - value $75 (Click for details)
- New York Mets Tickets. donated by Matt Dawley, Graphic Communications - value $724 (Click for details)
- Apple iPod iTouch 5G. donated by Scott Van Lieu, UPM - value $300 (Click for details)
- Week in Naples, FL Condo. donated by Walter Vail, Scout Sourcing - value $1,800 (Click for details)
- Colleton River Golf Package. donated by Robert Obernier, Horizon Paper - value $800. (Click for details)
- Keep checking back, there are many more items to come!!!
If you would like to donate an item for auction please contact one of the Auction Committee members below:
Kim Spencer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeffrey Hill: email@example.com
Jennifer Young: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terri Welsch: email@example.com